August 8, 2009

Magic Wands - Magic, Love & Dreams

Okay, this actually came out a few months back, but I didn't upload it. Anyways here's the first extended play by the Alternative Dance duo the Magic Wands. Anyways I caught the band opening for The Kills at the 9:30 Club here in DC (the same concert where I caugh The Horrors). Imagine them as a good version of the Ting Tings, who can actually make music, and not sell for cash. Funny thing is, I was once talking with a woman at the 9:30 Club and she told me the worst concert she ever went to was a Ting Tings concert at the 9:30 Club ironically lol. Seriously, Ting Tings - cheap sellouts, Magic Wands - real musicians. My dad views them as mediocre. But they're awesome, contrary to popular belief.

Tracklist:
  1. Black Magic
  2. Starships
  3. Teenage Love
  4. Kiss Me Dead
Download

No comments:

Post a Comment