July 3, 2009

Neils Children - Change/Return/Success

Contrary to popular view, this was the first album by the british Post-punk pre Zombie Garage band Neils Children (also known as NEiLS CHiLDREN). It was released in 2004 on Soft City Recordings , who based on what I know, have probably demised as I can't find that they have released anything since 2004 (as far as I know, this was the last release). The album is an obvious influence on Zombie Garage music (band's like The Horrors i.e. Faris Badwan's Horror's and The Dead, i.e. the one man band I front.) I absolutely love this album, and its pretty rare I haven't seen it on a single blog yet lol. The album includes the cult-classic I Hate Models.

Tracklist:
  1. Come Down
  2. How Does It Feel To Be On Your Own?
  3. In The Past
  4. I Hate Models
  5. Trying to Be Someone Else For Free
  6. Getting Evil In The Playground
  7. What Will You Say To Me
  8. See Through Me/Nwod Emoc
Mediafire

1 comment: