January 22, 2010

Aus-Rotten - Fuck Nazi Sympathy

Okay, first download post of the decade. Congrats on me. Not only is this the first post of the decade, but it's also the first Crust Punk post I've ever done. Yeah, recently I've been getting into some Crust stuff, exploring other areas of music per say. Not only is it the first Crust/Decade post, but it's also the first post that I'm doing without breaking any laws! Yeah, when Aus-Rotten released this infamous EP back in 1994 on Havoc Records, they actually wrote "Fuck Copyright Aus-Rotten" on the back.


Tracklist:

1. Tuesday, May 18th, 1993
2. Vietnam is Back '94
3. Fuck Nazi Sympathy
4. A.I.D.S.
5. Where Their Children Are

Mediafire



Oh yes, almost forgot. I'd like to give a shout out to Darlin' Grave of the Deathrock bands All Gone Dead, The Readership Hostile... and to Tony Havoc of Scarlet's Remains, who recently had a baby, named Scarlett, 4 days ago :D

No comments:

Post a Comment