November 8, 2009

Mindless Self Indulgence - You'll Rebel to Anything

Okay sorry about the lack of recent posts, but I'm a busy teenager in a capitalist society who must compete with those around him. If your wondering why I posted this album of all albums, its because a) I fucking love it and b) I knew I really had to post something since its been two weeks since my last post, so I took the first album that came to my head. I'm also announcing that I'm gonna take a temporary break from blogging that will last probably for the rest of the month D:

Tracklist:

  1. Shut Me Up
  2. 1989
  3. Straight to Video
  4. Tom Sawyer [Rush cover]
  5. You'll Rebel to Anything (As Long as its Not Challenging)
  6. What Do They Know?
  7. Stupid MF
  8. 2 Hookers and an Eightball
  9. Prom
  10. Bullshit
Download

cya in December

1 comment:

  1. good album. i've been listening to this album a lot lately, too, along with their newer album, If, which is also really good.

    ReplyDelete