June 12, 2009

Christian Death - Atrocities

Christian Death album from 1986. Old eh? This was the first full length Christian Death album without founding member and vocalist Rozz Williams. Valor Kand had taken over vocals and had become the band's frontman. Who was better? Thats your deciscion (I think I spelled that wrong). Anyways I'm really tired of all these Valor haters who automatically diss Valor because Rozz doesn't front the band. Did these guys give a shit when Catastrophy Ballet was recorded? No. Because Rozz was still frontman despite the fact that the all the original Christian Death members had long left. They only idolize and worship Rozz because he's dead. Chances are that if he didn't die he wouldn't have the cult following he does now. RIP Rozz you were a great musician.

I couldn't be bothered to list a tracklist.

I'll admit this blog thing isn't as fun as it was 3 months ago lol

My life is so boring >.<


Add my band, The Dead on myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment